CAB Plan is an all-in-one booking, planning and communication system. You can use CAB Plan to effectively plan the entire repair process.
The entire repair process can be followed
If the body repair workshop sub-contracts paint work the paint job will be booked in with the external paint shop when the rest of the repair is scheduled. After planning and designating the various operations to the respective department and technician the whole damage repair flow can be followed in a flow visualization.
CAB Plan can be tailored for every user’s needs
CAB Plan is flexible and extendable so that it can be tailored to every user’s special needs. CAB Plan can, for instance, make it possible for insurance companies to book time for a damage assessment directly in the workshop’s schedule.
Increased profitability and more satisfied customers
The advantages of CAB Plan are, amongst others:
- The customer can get a repair and collection date as soon as the damage is inspected, which leads to customer satisfaction
- Reduced lead times throughout the repair process flow
- A more even flow during the working week and fewer vehicles waiting for repair
- Control of where in the work flow the vehicle is and when it is estimated to be ready, without having to search through the workshop
- Technicians can plan their work better since they know which vehicle is next in line for work
- Overview of the real capacity use in the workshop, which leads to better capacity use, more work and increased turnover
- Statistics easily accessible on vehicles, technicians, department or the whole workshop, which makes target achievement follow-up easier.