CABAS Heavy is a calculation system for calculating times for damage repairs on heavy vehicles.
CABAS specifies which spare parts and actions are affected by the repair. In this way you are provided with the total repair cost as well as all the documents that both the workshop and the insurance companies need in one and the same system.
CABAS Heavy provides the potential for:
- Calculation of damage repairs on heavy vehicles: Trucks, buses, trailers, tractors
- Spare part selection via 3D images (only trucks)
- Control of your photographs by saving them in the calculation
- Sending calculations with photographs directly to insurance companies
- Control and overview of all calculations, ongoing and completed
- Several calculations can be processed at the same time
- Saving your repairs and thereby building up your own individual database adapted to your particular business
- All communication with the insurance companies ends up in the relevant calculation in CABAS
- Integration with business systems, where e.g. spare parts and prices are imported directly into the calculation
- Automaster - GDS (coming
- VTR connection via Bilvision or Infotorg directly in CABAS, where the information is transferred to the calculation. If you already have a subscription for a VTR connection, you can use this in CABAS Heavy.
The system includes times for:
- Dimension alignment
- Surface alignment
- Frame alignment
CAB Estimate Reply is included in CABAS Heavy. CAB Estimate Reply shortens the response times in relation to the insurance companies. The damage responses end up directly in CABAS for the relevant calculation. This means that you can start repairing the damage more quickly.
CABAS Heavy is available as three products
- CABAS Heavy Workshop - With this product, damage repairs are calculated for trucks, buses, trailers, compartments, constructions and painting.
- CABAS Heavy Paint - With this product for external painters, paint repairs are calculated for heavy vehicles.
- CABAS Heavy Tractor - With this product, repairs are calculated for tractors, e.g. machine damage.
Streamlining with VTR query
By specifying the vehicle's registration number in the CABAS calculation, the CABAS calculation can be updated automatically with information from the Road and Traffic Registry (VTR). This saves time and streamlines administration, as the workshop does not have to find out the information and fill it in manually in the CABAS calculation.
Streamlining with DMS Integration
By integrating the workshop's business system (DMS) with CABAS, the administrative work in the workshop can be streamlined. For example, the workshop can bring in work orders from the business system to the CABAS calculation and send out invoicing information from the CABAS calculation to the workshop's business system.